Golf at Alert Level 2 has resumed - Latest Update 12/8/20
As of Wednesday Aug. 12th competitions will continue, the clubhouse will be open on competition days. We would like to inform/remind all our members of their responsibilities:
• Your name, ph. number and handicap must be registered on competition of day sheet
• Initially the competition entry and the tee off order will be on the same sheet.
• Competition formats will be resumed (club captain will advise you of format) tee off time 12.15pm on Saturdays for both men and ladies • The local rules regarding flags and bunkers continue until notified otherwise.
Maintain expected distancing and sharing protocols.
• Scorecards can now be entered (you will score your own card but this will be verified by your playing partner please make sure your adding is the same and correct include partner name /club number
• Sanitise at all appropriate times and as required
• Bar will be reopening with one barman and only one person at bar at a time ,sanitise then please follow arrows for entry past table and piano and exit by the glasses after collecting your beverages, maintaining distance by using x markers on floor, payment can be made by eftpos or cash , be patient please .
• Meat Raffles are resumed (good luck) •
This Saturday 30th May a BBQ Sausage/Bread /sauce will be made available for you at a cost of $2, so please support this.
We trust you will all follow the rules, thank you. Management Committee
Carts are now available for use by members only and complying with conditions below
Motorised Carts are available for use by members only, at the normal cost. After use of the cart the user is responsible for sanitising surfaces that are contacted during their use of the cart with the provided sanitiser.
/>The course is open under these rules and guidelines.
Everyone must sign in at the Clubhouse before they play with date, name, phone no. and start and finish time. When playing competition enter on the sheet located on the bench by the Clubhouse entry otherwise for casual play on the form in the green fee box. This is to assist tracing if it is required.
Please use sanitiser if you contact surfaces around the sign in area and after your game
2 metre distancing must be observed
Players are permitted to play in fours with others they know.
Cards are now available. Do not swap cards. The player should score in the player column and enter the other player in the marker column. The other player should verify the score. Scores will not be added into the handicap system in the mean time but you can retain for later entry
Bring your own equipment, sharing is not permitted.
There are also changes to playing conditions.
30cm placing on all fairways is on,
Flags are back in place however these should not be removed from the hole or touched.
You can take relief in the bunker if you have a disturbed lie
Please repair your divots and pitch marks and attempt to level sand after a bunker shot.
More info in the Post Alert Level 2 Committee Update
Keep a watch of this website for updates
Golf with Covid